Friday, February 4, 2011

Message #3 from Cairo

February 3, 2011
"it's getting harder everyday to help and show support.Today, a random car took pictures of friends who were buying medical supplies and food for the injured people and then tried to run them over here in my neighborhood, the tactics being used against us are really dirty.
They are terrorizing us so we wouldn't get out of our houses and join the people in the square. I'm afraid at this rate they might close in and get rid of them, the square is literally a war zone, guns and Molotov cocktails are being used against unarmed men, women and children.
Everyday comes with a different plan, I still don't know what we are doing today, we are supposed to have a another march of millions tomorrow but I'm afraid those people will be finished by then. All you can do now is spread the word, I'll keep you posted for as long as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment